10DAYS is a lifestyle brand founded in 2007 and originated from a rebellious idea to break rules. To view fashion from a different perspective. To change fashion. To provide the opportunity to develop one’s own, personal style, with less. To fill a wardrobe with only items you really like. Follow your heart, not the trends.
Are you a fashion student interested in learning more about production and development? Do you have affinity with the 10DAYS lifestyle? Then we might have the perfect internship for you!
What are we looking for?
A production intern who will be joining the production and development team from September onwards. As a production intern you help developing our collection, which is largely produced in Portugal. Together with our suppliers you make sure that our collections are produced following our designers’ specifications.
What will you do?
- Together with the design team you will make sure the stylesheets are complete, you will send them out and follow up with the suppliers;
- Fit, assess and comment on proto and SMS samples;
- Update the SMS process;
- Process packing lists;
- Diverse administrative tasks such as barcodes, care labels, export codes, etc.
- You are enrolled in a fashion(-production) course such as TMO, Saxion or AMFI;
- Affinity with (sustainable) fashion and market developments;
- Fluency in Dutch or English verbally and in writing;
- You are energetic, proactive and can work independently.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging and versatile internship for five days a week within our informal production- and development team. Our inspiring headquarters are located at het IJ in Amsterdam-Noord, within bike distance of the NDSM and with large (and free) parking. You will receive proper guidance during your internship and there is room for innovation and personal development. We offer a compensation of 500 euros monthly and a favorable clothing arrangement. We provide a healthy lunch at the office for a small compensation.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.