10DAYS is a lifestyle brand founded in 2007 and originated from a rebellious idea to break rules. To view fashion from a different perspective. To change fashion. To provide the opportunity to develop one’s own, personal style, with less. To fill a wardrobe with only items you really like. Follow your heart, not the trends.
Are you a student interested in learning more about Marketing & E-Commerce? Do you have affinity with the 10DAYS lifestyle? Then we might have the perfect internship for you!
Who are we looking for?
The Marketing & E-Commerce Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, reporting and general support for the E-Commerce team. Their marketing perspective will ensure they can support the marketing team in ideas and execution of campaigns, social media, etc. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion, and a positive attitude.
What will you do?
- Online marketing support
- E-mail marketing support
- Keyword research and mapping
- Research for business development
- Support e-commerce team
- Support marketing team
- On-page optimization & link building outreach
- Generating reports.
- You are currently enrolled as a student (HBO/WO); Degree in Marketing, Ecommerce, Business Administration or other related field
- +1 year of relevant coursework or experience
- Excellent command of Dutch & English (German is a bonus)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with all teams
- Commitment to completing work on-time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
What do we offer?
A professional and fast-growing work environment with informal atmosphere and ambitious colleagues, with short communication lines, where you have the space to develop. It’s a versatile function where you will learn all the ins & outs of Marketing & E-Commerce from a young team of professionals. You will work in our inspiring headquarters in Amsterdam North. We offer a compensation of 500 euros monthly and a favorable clothing arrangement. Additionally, we provide lunch at the office for a small compensation.
You can contact us via email@example.com.