10DAYS is a lifestyle brand founded in 2007 and originated from a rebellious idea to break rules. To view fashion from a different perspective. To change fashion. To provide the opportunity to develop one’s own, personal style, with less. To fill a wardrobe with only items you really like. Follow your heart, not the trends.
Are you a creative design student with eye for detail? Do you have affinity with the 10DAYS lifestyle? Then we might have the perfect internship for you!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an inspiring and proactive design intern with strong organizational skills, who works accurately and can navigate in a dynamic environment. Apart from that, you have a flexible mindset, because not a single day goes according to expectation, and you enjoy a broad and varied job. Weekly hours: 38.
What will you do?
- Assisting in designing the collections;
- Developing and designing artwork and all-over prints;
- Making moodboards, color keys and collection overviews for internal en external usage;
- Collection planning;
- Check samples, fit and process remarks;
- You have a technical insight when it comes to textile knowledge and measurements;
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail when it comes to design as well as product technical;
- You are a team player who is also able to work independently;
- You have strong communication and organizational skills;
- You can work with the Office package and Adobe Illustrator;
- Knowledge of InDesign is a plus;
- You are fluent in English and ideally also Dutch both verbally and in written;
- Available for 6 months, ideally full-time, starting date as soon as possible.
What do we offer?
A professional and fast growing work environment with informal atmosphere and ambitious colleagues, with short communication lines, where you have the space to develop. It’s a versatile function where, next to developing and designing collections, you regularly come into contact with different suppliers and collaborate with multiple teams. You will work in our inspiring headquarters in Amsterdam North. We offer a compensation of 500 euros monthly and a favorable clothing budget. Additionally, we provide lunch at the office for a small compensation.
You can contact us via email@example.com.