When it comes to our team, health, safety and happiness is everything. We insist on a transparent supply chain in which the welfare of workers and animals is protected, not because we have to, but because it’s the right thing to do.
From the start, we largely produced our collections in Europe, because it was clear that quality and standards – two pillars of sustainability that have always been important to us – are higher.
When we do manufacture elsewhere, such as China – mainly because factories in Europe don’t specialise in a particular fabric or design – fair labour conditions, a living wage, and health and safety are paramount.
- All suppliers signed our Code of Conduct
- 90% collection produced in Europe
- Ban on angora wool
- 50% suppliers subscribed to social compliance and risk management programmes
- 92% collection produced in Europe
- 100% certified wool, down, and leather
- 100% suppliers subscribed to social compliance and risk management programmes