Your cart is empty
We create with longevity in mind, and an eye on sustainable production to minimise our environmental impact. All of which is very fashionable to say now, but we have been doing this since the start. We’ve just never spoken about it, as sustainability has never been a marketing story for us, but an intrinsic part of who we are.
For us, longevity means timeless designs that stay in wardrobes and out of landfill. Seasonless collections that work every day. Quality that lasts. Which is why we’ve always produced largely in Europe, using premium fabrics. On that note, we’ve made inroads with nearly 53% sustainable materials in our entire collection. The endgame? 85%.
Our resource- and waste management is taken seriously across our entire business, and long term strategies are in place with the aim of building a better and more sustainable future for all.
- Nearly 53% sustainable materials in collection
- 48% materials certified sustainable
- 77% organic cotton styles
- 98% recycled plastic polybags
- 80% recycled paper and cardboard packaging
- 85% sustainable materials in collection
- 70% materials certified sustainable
- 80% organic cotton styles
- 100% recycled plastic polybags
- 100% recycled paper and cardboard packaging